When you choose Regence in Clark County, WA, you’re getting a health care partner. One that can help with your needs every step of the way, from quick health information to answers about claims, and from online wellness programs to one-on-one help with serious health conditions.
a team approach for better care
With a Regence Accountable Health Network, you work with a coordinated group of providers who all work for the same provider community and are used to working as a team – a team that collaborates, communicates and focuses on your care.
Your doctor collaborates with a wide variety of specialists and is there to help identify what care is needed.
Accountable health networks work especially well for those consumers who already seek health care services within a specific medical community. And you’ll always be involved in making decisions about your health and your treatment—because you’re the most important member of the team.
If you are enrolling as a new member in an off exchange Individual plan, we will need two proof of physical residence documents which match the address on the application:
Email the proof of residence IndElig@regence.com, fax it to 1 (877) 369-3410 or mail it to:
P.O. Box 1106 MS-LC 1NW Lewiston, ID, 83501-1106.
10 Essential Benefits
Healthcare reform says all health plans must include ten essential benefits. The basic benefits include:
- Outpatient Care - the kind you get without being admitted to a hospital
- Emergency Services - for issues that could lead to death or disable you if you do not treat them.
- Inpatient Care - covers room and board, tests, drugs, and care from doctors and nurses while admitted, which may include organ and tissue transplants, and hospice and respite care.
- Maternity and Newborn Care - care before and after your baby is born
- Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services - this includes behavioral health treatment, counseling, and psychotherapy.
- Prescription Drugs - covers retail, mail order, and specialty drugs.
- Rehabilitative and Habilitative Services - services and devices to help you recover if you are injured, or have a disability or chronic condition. This includes physical and occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, psychiatric rehabilitation, and more.
- Laboratory Services - covers lab tests, X-ray services, and pathology, and imaging and diagnostics such as MRI, CT scan, and PET scan.
- Preventive and Wellness Services - including mammograms, colonoscopies, vaccines. Covered in full if you use in-network providers for care such as routine physicals, screening, and immunizations. Disease management coordinates care for diabetes, asthma, and other conditions.
- Pediatric Services - including dental care (preventive, basic, major) and vision care (eye exam, lenses, and eyewear).