Soundpath Customer Support
Toll Free (866) 789-PSHP (7747)
TTY/TDD (866) 264-4141
8 a.m. and 8 p.m., Monday - Friday (Pacific time).
2015 Soundpath Medicare Advantage Plans
Alpine (HMO MA)
Charter + Rx (HMO MAPD)
Peak + Rx (HMO MAPD)
Sound + Rx (HMO MAPD)
Soundpath Health Plan List
|Charter + Rx
|Available in: Chelan, Douglas, Grant, King, Lewis, Pierce, Thurston and Whatcom Counties
|Sound + Rx
|Available in: King, Lewis, Pierce, Snohomish, Thurston & Whatcom Counties
|Peak + Rx
|Available in: Chelan, Douglas, Grant, King, Lewis, Pierce, Thurston and Snohomish Counties.
|Available in: Chelan, Douglas, Grant, King, Lewis, Pierce, Snohomish, Thurston and Whatcom Counties.
Important details and dates
- You must be enrolled in both Medicare Part A and Medicare
Part B and live in the plan's service area to be eligible
for these plans.
- You are first eligible during the 7–month Initial Coverage Enrollment Period (ICEP),
the 3 months before your 65th birthday, the month of, and 3
months after. CAUTION: You only have one choice so take your
time, ask for help and choose wisely.
- You are also eligible during the Annual Election Period (AEP) which is from Oct.15 to Dec.7. You can change as many times as you want. The last change received by CMS prevails.
- You have an opportunity to disenroll from your plan and return to Original Medicare and purchase a Part D Prescription Drug Plan during the new Annual Disenrollment Period from Jan 1 to Feb 14.
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium in
addition to any plan premium shown above.
- You may be eligible for a Special Enrollment Period (SEP) if you reside in a nursing home, join a Special Needs Plan (SNP),
move outside the plan's service area, the plan leaves your area,
or other special situations.
Simplified. We make it easier to get the care you want. Founded and owned by local physicians, our goal is to create a strong partnership for your health.
Flexible. We offer six different plans, with two optional supplemental choices to add coverage for dental or alternative care. We'll be happy to explain your options.
Affordable. Costs you control, with premiums ranging from $0 to $190 in 2012, and prescription drug plans and co-pays starting at $0.
Predictable. No one likes unpleasant financial surprises,
so we give you out-of-pocket costs that you can plan on.
Reassuring. Peace of mind comes with a collection of benefits-including coverage for preventive care, vision, hearing, optional dental and
alternative health care plans-that go beyond original Medicare.
Local. Because we are based in your community, in your neighborhood, we are able to quickly adapt to the needs of the market, the
physician and you.
*Covered services must be provided by a Soundpath Health network provider or pharmacy for benefits to apply.