Toll Free (866) 789-7747
Monday through Friday:
8 am - 8 pm,
Saturday and Sunday:
8 am - 8 pm,
October 1 through February 14.
2015 Medicare Advantage Plans
Alpine (HMO MA)
Charter + Rx (HMO MAPD)
Peak + Rx (HMO MAPD)
Sound + Rx (HMO MAPD)
Soundpath Health Plan List
|Charter + Rx
|Available in: Chelan, Douglas, Grant, King, Lewis, Pierce, Thurston and Whatcom Counties
|Sound + Rx
|Available in: King, Lewis, Pierce, Snohomish, Thurston & Whatcom Counties
|Peak + Rx
|Available in: Chelan, Douglas, Grant, King, Lewis, Pierce, Thurston and Snohomish Counties.
|Available in: Chelan, Douglas, Grant, King, Lewis, Pierce, Snohomish, Thurston and Whatcom Counties.
- If you need help, please call 1-800-884-2343 Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm PT for Customer Service Representatives and licensed insurance agents who can assist with finding information on available Medicare Advantage.
- The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan.
- Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply.
- Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year.
- You must be enrolled in both Medicare Part A and Medicare
Part B and live in the plan's service area to be eligible
for these plans.
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium in
addition to any plan premium shown below.
- Estimated annual savings is determined by subtracting a plan's annual cost estimate of the medications entered from the medications' average retail prices. The annual cost estimate for a plan includes covered annual monthly premiums and any annual cost sharing expenses that you must pay out-of-pocket for the medications entered. This number can only be calculated if the consumer enters medication information.
- Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-Star rating system. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
Important details and dates
- You are first eligible during the 7–month Initial Coverage Enrollment Period (ICEP),
the 3 months before your 65th birthday, the month of, and 3
months after. CAUTION: You only have one choice so take your
time, ask for help and choose wisely.
- You are also eligible during the Annual Election Period (AEP) which is from Oct.15 to Dec.7. You can change as many times as you want. The last change received by CMS prevails.
- You have an opportunity to disenroll from your plan and return to Original Medicare and purchase a Part D Prescription Drug Plan during the new Annual Disenrollment Period from Jan 1 to Feb 14.
- You may be eligible for a Special Enrollment Period (SEP) if you reside in a nursing home, join a Special Needs Plan (SNP), move outside the plan's service area, the plan leaves your area,
or other special situations.
- This is not a complete listing of plans available in your service area. For a complete listing please contact 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 days a week or consultwww.medicare.gov.
- For plans with Part D Coverage: You may be able to get Extra Help to pay for your prescription drug premiums and costs. To see if you qualify for Extra Help, call: 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048, 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week or consult www.medicare.gov; the Social Security Office at 1-800-772-1213 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. TTY users should call, 1-800-325-0778; or your Medicaid Office.
- A Medicare Advantage Plan Health plan sold by an insurance company with a Medicare contract.
Y0062_MULTIPLAN_CDA INSURANCE Approved